[SECC] Greetings from Bonaire

Michael Condon mrcne4s at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 16 17:03:18 EST 2006

Hi Guys,
  I heard you on the low bands last nite, and you were probably the loudest sig on each band.  C6 was pretty strong on 160 too, I think that is N4BP et al?.

  Are you using any RX antennae on 160, K9AY/Flag/???  I am using about the same antenna on 160 (L 70' up/4 1/4 w radials) and did not hear near what you were working in that great pile.  It could be my Marietta burbs noise thing, or prop from there is better.

  I will check tonite, and see how your sig fares...

  GL, John, Jeff,

  73, Mike, NE4S

ku8e at bellsouth.net wrote:

Hello All...

We just just tried the internet connection today.

John and I made it to Bonaire with no problems. John got to sit next to the pilot on the way
from Curacao to Bonaire. We found out he was related to P43AS (SK) . He also knows Emily,
P43E.

The Condx have been great down here... pileups on all the bands. Even 10 meters is open.. John had a VQ9 call him this afternoon. The low bands have been unbelievable !! I had a the biggest EU pileup I have ever experienced on 160 last night, I think I worked over 150 + EU stations. We have an Inverted L with about 80 ft vertical and 4 radials. I t seems to be working FB so far.

We will be on 160/80/40 again tonight so get on and work us. We are especailly interest in how our
160 signal is compared to others down here....

And don't forget to work us in the contest. We will be PJ4R.

73, Jeff PJ4/KU8E and John PJ4/K4BAI

Please use ne4s at iham.us as my address.
Be well,
Thanks