[SECC] TI8M guys headed to Costa Rica again

Bob Wilson w4bw at w4bw.net
Thu Feb 23 09:36:17 EST 2006

To all

I wanted to give a "heads up" to anyone who may be interested...4 guys from our usual Costa Rica group are again headed south for the ARRL 'phone contest.  This is more a Holiday style, Field Day setup than a real serious effort but plans are to make this another Multi-Two HP effort from a different part of our usual locale.  K4UN - Eddie, W4KTR - Keith, W4XO - Lex and myself, W4BW - Bob will be joined by our usual Costa Rican local, TI2KAC - Carlos.  Our call will again be TI8M.

The members of both the SEDXC and the SECC have always been most supportive of our expeditions and we hope to hand out more Q's this trip.  If you hear us on, we'd like a QSO with you, either before or especially during the contest.  We plan on being QRV by sometime Sat, Feb 25.

Tnx es 73

Bob Wilson - W4BW