[SECC] Dayton DX Dinner Tickets

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Thu Feb 23 11:10:17 EST 2006

Hello all:

Back from Bonaire.  Thanks for all the QSOs.  We are hopeful for a M/S
#1 score from PJ4R.

I have a total of 18 who want DX Dinner tickets for Dayton.  There are
10 to a table, so this will give us almost two complete tables.  I will
mail my check and a letter to K4ZLE ordering the tickets on my way in to
work tomorrow.  If anyone wants to be added, better speak now!

Here are the 18 that I have down:

K4BAI
N4HH and W9ELN
W2WG and XYL
N4GG
WW4LL
W4ATL and XYL
W5XX
K4IQJ and XYL
W4ZW
W3WL
WA4ILO and KI4MTU
W4TE
W4KJ

The tickets are $34.00.  Please send me your checks for $34.00 (or
$68.00 for two) along with a SASE.  I will mail your tickets to you when
I receive them from K4ZLE.

Looks like a nice group and I look forward to seeing you all in Dayton.

73,

John, K4BAI.