[SECC] Claimed Scores, Last Weekend's Contests

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Wed Jan 4 13:40:39 EST 2006

Hello all:  Not many contests last weekend.

1.  NCCC Thursday NA Sprint Practice Session 12/30

K4BAI  43  11  473   0.5   LP  SO2R

2.  January 2006 Spartan QRP CW Sprint

K4BAI  61       61   2.0   5W  SO2R  Tubby (over 30# rig weight)

Plenty of other GA and AL stations were QRV in the Spartan Sprint, but
no one else has sent me their claimed score.  The results will probably
be posted tomorrow.

Have a good week.  I'll try to post something later about contests this
coming weekend, but my recollection is that the only thing most of our
members could participate in is the RTTY contest.  The rest are
generally European QRP contests and European contests held at hours and
on bands where we won't have good propagation.

73,

John, K4BAI.