[SECC] NAQP Strategy

Dan/W4NTI w4nti at mindspring.com
Mon Jan 16 15:16:24 EST 2006

I had intended to do a lot more CQing than I did.  I tried it on several
occassions and the results were poor.  So I did a lot of S&P.  I was only
able to operate 6 hours due to my dang back hurting too much,  so I would
say I didn't present much of a target... hi.

I don't think a "NVIS" antenna would do a bit of good with the long skip we
have been having.  Although it might be a worthwhile experiment to find out.

Dan/W4NTI