[SECC] K4EA Single Op LP NAQP CW

Neal Sulmeyer k4ea at contesting.com
Wed Jan 18 10:27:46 EST 2006

Sorry I took so long with this, but here it is!

Call: K4EA
Operator(s): K4EA
Station: K4EA

Class: Single Op
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 9

  160:  111    38
   80:  139    41
   40:  157    46
   20:   32    13
   15:  101    24
   10:    3     2
-------------------
Total:  543   164  Total Score = 89,052

Club: South East Contest Club

Team: Team 2

Comments:
Murphy struck in a big way.  First I had computer problems.  The
parallel port on my new computer does not work correctly.  CW was broken
and PTT line kept dropping out.  After an hour of trying to fix this, I
gave up and brought my development computer down from my home office.
However, this computer only has one serial port so SO2R was out!  Next,
the winds brought sever line noise S7 to S9.  This hurt everywhere.
Third, the feedline on my NE 20M antenna broke!  Signals were very low
on my other 20M wire.  I later found that there was water in the
feedline.  Needless to say, 20 was a disaster for me.

Neal, K4EA