[SECC] NAQP Log Submissions

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Wed Jan 18 16:25:54 EST 2006

Please use the web submission form to submit NAQP Cabrillo logs (CW, SSB,
RTTY) rather than e-mail. The form automatically checks your log for proper
format and provides feedback on your power class, team membership, number
of QSOs submitted, etc. The form is available at:

http://www.ncjweb.com/naqplogsubmit.php

To date, I've received approximately 100 logs via e-mail for the CW
contest. If you submitted via e-mail, please resubmit via the form. The
form provides you with immediate feedback and allows me to better utilize
my time handling the paper logs, rather than replying to routine log
submissions. Thanks for your cooperation.

Please relay this message to contest club mailing lists.

73 de Bruce, WA7BNM   (bhorn at hornucopia.com)