[SECC] NE4S NAQP SSB...

Michael Condon mrcne4s at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 22 15:23:50 EST 2006

Reformatted for reading...

Michael Condon <mrcne4s at yahoo.com> wrote:    I ended up going full time... our visitors (son and wife) were kind enough to let me play.

The inv L was the only wire used..... the band scores tell which bands worked...

To: 3830 at contesting.com cc: ne4s at iham.us
  From: ne4s at iham.us
  Subject: NAQP SSB NE4S
  Single Op LP
  North American QSO Party, SSB
  Call: NE4S Operator(s): NE4S
  Station: NE4S
  Class: Single Op LP QTH: GA
  Operating Time (hrs): 10.0 Summary:
  Band QSOs Mults -------------------
  160:   86    31
    80:   51   26
    40: 140   42
    20:   64   23
    15:   41   13
  Total: 382 135 Total Score = 51,570
  Club: South East Contest Club
  Team: SECC #1
  Comments: Used single wire, 160M inverted L, 130' long. It did not work much on 80/20/15. But it did OK on 40 and great on 160. I need a few more antennae... Good party, participants all played well together. Mike, NE4S, 73 Posted using 3830 Score Submittal Forms at: http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/

Please use ne4s at iham.us as my address.
Be well,
Thanks