[SECC] Reminder: CQ 160 CW this weekend

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Mon Jan 23 17:26:58 EST 2006

Hello all:

Hope everyone is ready for the CQ 160 CW Contest this weekend.  I will
be in Thomasville, GA Tuesday and Wednesday, so will again miss the
SEDXC meeting for that reason.

N4PN, W8JI, and I will be doing a M/S operation in the contest this
weekend from Tom's station.  We haven't decided whether the call sign
will be W8JI or W4AN (the SECC club call).  Hope you will all call us
and help us win against the big group that usually gathers for W2GD and
other NE coast stations.  (Of course, work them too, if you hear them.)
  Remember that, beginning in 2003, the contest is the full 48 hours of
UTC Saturday and Sunday, so you have a little more flexibility and can
make contest contacts on Sunday afternoon.

I may not get last weekend's claimed contest scores posted until
Thursday, since the columns still won't line up properly on e-mail sent
from my laptop or from the new home computer.  Please get your claimed
scores in to me, the SECC reflector, and/or the 3830 reflector ASAP and
I'll pick them up for the summary.

Hope everyone has a nice week.

73,

John, K4BAI.