[SECC] Announced Operations for CQ 160 CW

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Fri Jan 27 10:27:48 EST 2006

Hello all:

Has anyone compiled a list of announced operations for the CQ 160 CW
contest this weekend?  I usually download the latest information from
the NG3K website just before major contests, but that website appears to
be down today.

I am leaving for the W8JI station, where W8JI, N4GG, N4PN, and K4BAI
will be operating the contest M/S using the SECC memorial club call,
W4AN, at about 1915 UTC today and would like to take a list with me.  I
don't have the time or resources to compile one from scratch.  Any help
will be appreciated.

73,

John, K4BAI.