[SECC] WRTC Stations Worked

Jay Pryor jpryor at uga.edu
Wed Jul 12 11:18:19 EDT 2006

At 08:30 PM 7/11/2006, Sherman Banks wrote:
>I just checked my log with the calls published in the results and I
>ended up missing 11 of the stations.  I worked PT5M (VE3EJ/VE7ZO) on 15M
>SSB and CW and PW5Y (K4BAI/KU8E) on 15M CW and 20M CW.  I thought I
>would work work more of the stations than I did.

I missed 6.  All WRTC stations I worked were on 15, 20 and/or 40M
CW.  Got PT5M on 15 and 40, and PW5Y on 15, 20 and 40.  When I worked
PW5Y (K4BAI/KU8E) on 40 I was calling CQ and copied the call wrong
and sent the B4 message. Jeff/John came back and said no.  I
corrected the callsign and worked them.  Why does that always seem to
happen when I'm working someone I know???

73,

Jay, K4OGG