[SECC] Reminder, NCCC NA Practice Session Tonight

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Thu Jul 13 12:54:30 EDT 2006

I will be SO1R as I don't have the other MP on line again after our
recent trip.  Hope many of you can join us for this fun half hour from
10:30 to 11:00 PM local time.  Very good time to practice for NA and to
practice with your SO2R setup.  Or just to make some quick contacts with
good CW operators.  73, John, K4BAI.

NS resumes this Thursday night for week 11 of the 12-event
ladder series.  We hope many of you will join the fun of this
snappy half-hour event.  see www.ncccsprint.com

Results through the week-10  competition are posted at
www.ncccsprint.com (click on Results).  Starting this
week, we'll drop the low scores of those who have competed
in 10 weeks or more to give a more accurate sense of the
relative standings.

Howie, N4AF has polished his NS score calculator to a new
level of excellence with a Window GUI interface.  Download
the latest version at:

http://www.ncccsprint.com/ns_score.htm (download the ns.zip file)

Also, expect an NCCC - sponsored NAQP-RTTY practice in the
half hour prior to NS i.e. 0200-0230Z.

73 bill n6zfo