[SECC] Message from K1ZM re WRTC ethics QSOs problems-Uniques

Tad Williamson ironbutttad at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 14 11:13:31 EDT 2006

Wow, that is really sad.  I tried to (honestly) give
any of then WRTC stations I heard a contact.  I'm
hoping (wrong as it was), that the bogus contacts were
done to pad the YT6 team's score and the "bogus"
operators have learned their lesson.  On the other
hand, if they actually did it, planning on causing the
disqualification, then that's another story.  Aside
from watching a suspicious climb in scoring during the
contest and then DFing the station(s), I'm not sure
what could be done.
Just my 2 pennies worth.
73, Tad, WF4W

=== message truncated ===