[SECC] GQP Website Now Working

ku8e at bellsouth.net ku8e at bellsouth.net
Fri Jul 28 15:01:29 EDT 2006

[SECC] GQP Website Now Working
Tommy aldermant at alltel.net
Fri Jul 28 09:16:15 EDT 2006

If I'm not mistaken, it is Mike/NE4S who is the webmaster of the GQP
site. Don't know if he is back from Alaska yet however.

Tom - W4BQF

Tommy,

   The problem everyone had getting into the website is not something that Kent could fix.
This was a server problem.  I contacted K5TR , who works on eham.net /contesting.com, who are the people who now host our websites for GQP and SECC. I also work on the eham team so that's how I knew who to contact.

 The problem now has to do with the content , which either Kent or Mike would take care of.
 I'm not sure which one of them do the GQP site.  The problem now is a broken link. The files
 and HTML code is not coded for these links to work and don't seem to be on the server. I'm
 sure they will fix this when they get back...

Jeff