[SECC] GQP Website Now Working

ku8e at bellsouth.net ku8e at bellsouth.net
Mon Jul 31 09:21:39 EDT 2006

I think losing the GQP link was just another problem
that started when eHam went down several weeks ago.  Dave KM3T had to stop
helping me with the CQ 160 to work on it.  Nor sure how this all ties to
contesting.com but in addition to GQP the SEDXC lost their web page (also on
contesting.com)

These were all started by Bill W4AN.  K5ZD and N5KO were also involved.  I
kinda found out from KM3T that no one has a full handle on the entire
network (Akorn, contesting.com, and eHam)

73 Dave K4JRB

Dave,

I have access to the server since I work on eham.net. They had a problem with a DNS entry
on the server that hosts our sites. I contacted K5TR and KM3T and him fixed the problem.

Mike or Kent if you have access problems in the future send an email to K5TR or KM3T. You
can find their email address on eham.net or contesting.com.

73, Jeff