[SECC] Shack downsizing for retirement

Mike Murray w0agmike at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 21:28:31 EDT 2006

Guys,

I'm in the process of downsizing in preparation for retirement move and
will be putting the following on eBay in the near future:

-Ameritron AL-811H Amp (excellent condx with low use)
-Heath SB-200 Amp - recently upgraded with Harbach power
      supply, soft start and soft keying modules.  Looks like
      new with only a few minor paint chips on front cabinet edge.
-MFJ Versa Tuner V (MFJ-989C) 3 KW tuner
-Kenwood TS-820/VFO-820 combo.  500 Hz CW filter and
        INRAD 1,8 KHz SSB filter.  9 out of 10 and I'm the original
        owner.  Also has the INRAD balanced mixer mod. 4 spare
        6146's included.
-MFJ-1262 Mic Switch
-Ameritron RCS-4 Remote Coax Switch
-Alinco DR-112 2M Xcvr - 50 watts out
-Kenwood TH-77A Dual Band HT with XBand repeat mod

If anyone's interested, let me know in the next week or it's out
for bids.

73,
Mike - W0AG