[SECC] K4BAI Claimed Score NCCC NA Sprint (6/9)

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Fri Jun 9 10:09:57 EDT 2006

                     Thursday NCCC Sprint Ladder (6-9)

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5
Radios: SO2R

   160:   0      0
    80:  12      8
    40:  17     13
    20:  18      6
-------------------
Total:  47     27  Total Score = 1,269

FT1000MP x 2 (SO2R), TH6DXX, zepp, inverted vee.  The 40M dipole that
favors the
west is still down.  Friday morning, I walked out in the front yard and
the 80M
inverted vee was lying on the ground.  It appears that the center came loose
where it was attached to the tower just below the TH6.  I assume it happened
AFTER the contest, but am not sure.  Will have to use the zepp on 80
also until
I can get the inverted vee back up.  20 M was long.  Closest QSOs were
in TX.
No scatter QSOs this week.  40M was also long and the closest QSO was
one with
N4OGW in MS.  80M was quiet without enough activity.  Thanks for the GA guys
for getting active.  There were at least three other GA stations QRV
this week,
W4ATL, K4LW, and N5VI (thanks for the GA mult, Van!).  73, John, K4BAI.

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/