[SECC] Welcome New Members

Bill Coleman aa4lr at arrl.net
Fri Jun 9 21:37:50 EDT 2006

Please join me in welcoming the following new members to the South
East Contest Club:

* KB4ET - Dave joined in January. He is an ARRL life member and
enjoys CQWW and ARRL contests. He operates CW, Phone and RTTY. Dave
is located in Defuniak Springs, FL, so he's a bit outside the circle.

* KK3Q - Floyd joined in March. He enjoys CQWW, WPX, Ten-Ten and ARRL
10m contests. He's also a bit outside the circle in Orlando.

* KF4GTA - Bobby joined in March. His favorite contest is Field Day.
(If Field Day is not a contest, then why keep score?) Bobby is down
in Valdosta, so he's outside the circle as well.

* NO9E - Ignacy joined in March. He is formerly SP8FWB and VK2ISF.
His favorite contests include CQ WW, CQ 160, ARRL 160, the SP DX, and
WAE.

* W6FO - JT joined in May. He is formerly W6CFO AND KA1VIX. He enjoys
QSO parites, the January ARRL VHF Sweepstakes, and the CQWW WPX.

* K1ZZI - Ralph joined in May. Ralph enjoys almost all CW contests.

Gentlemen, if you haven't already done so, please go to http://
lists.contesting.com/mailman/listinfo/secc and join our e-mail
reflector. There we have a perpetual, daily meeting on contests and
contest-related topics.

Bill Coleman, AA4LR, PP-ASEL        Mail: aa4lr at arrl.net
             -- Wilbur Wright, 1901