[SECC] 2006 GQP and Sponsor Financing

Michael Condon mrcne4s at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 12 13:03:36 EDT 2006

Tom,
  Thanks for getting the note to N0AX, I saw the entry on the ARRL site.

  We go off grid again tomorrow for a week or more.

  73,
  Mike, NE4S

John Laney <k4bai at worldnet.att.net> wrote:
  Tom didn't mention, but I thought all would like to know, that the
latest issue of the ARRL's Contest Rate Sheet edited by N0AX reports the
quick results of GQP and their availability on the GQP website and
congratulates GQP. This is a result of a report to N0AX by W4BQF.
Thanks again, Tom. Good work.

73,

John, K4BAI.

Please use ne4s at iham.us as my address.