[SECC] Writelog/Winkey Help Needed

ROBERT CARROLL w2wg at comcast.net
Fri Jun 16 07:47:41 EDT 2006

I have been using a K1EL Winkey for a year or so with general logging and
"low power" contesting programs.  Yesterday I tried it for the first time
with the Feb 2006 release of Writelog.  Despite having COM1 assigned
exclusively to it and the keyer selected I do not get keying--even if I use
the external paddles attached to the keyer.  It "feels" like the keyer is
not getting power off the com port, but it may be something else.  If
someone on this reflector can advise me I would appreciate it.

Bob W2WG