[SECC] Valdosta Amateur Radio Club

Tommy aldermant at alltel.net
Sat Jun 24 04:47:43 EDT 2006

FIELD DAY!!!

The Valdosta Amateur Radio Club will be holding Field Day activities
at the QTH of W4BQF today and tomorrow. We will be 4A with three SSB
stations and one CW station using the call sign KB0Y.

W4BQF's QTH is located 2.5 miles east of exit 32 on I-75 and 2.0
miles east of US-41 in Cecil, Ga, off of Fellowship Road. Plenty of
food with ham, chuck roast, hamburgers, hot dogs, and smoked Boston
Butt. All visitors and operators are welcome to join us and enjoy the
heat and the bugs and the fun. We will be monitoring 146.52 to
provide directions when you get in the neighborhood plus we have
signs posted on US-41 and Fellowship Road.

Tom - W4BQF

"I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder."