[SECC] GQP Plaque from Jeff KU8E

Michael Condon mrcne4s at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 8 09:30:02 EST 2006

Thanks much to Jeff, KU8E, for sponsoring a "Top CW' plaque award.
  I have sent his info to Tommy W4BQF who is doing the plaques.

  Anyone who may wish to sponsor an award plaque should contact Tom at gqpplaques at iham.us or here on the reflector.  Any changes also go thru Tom.
  I will update the web site for plaques later today.

  Jeff also reminds me to send notes to former and current rovers as a special reminder, and to note that scores can now be added to home clubs scores for out of staters.  This is a good idea, and I will do...

  My email notes have actually resulted in several positive responses, and promises of postings.

  73,
  Mike, NE4S

Please use ne4s at iham.us as my address.
Be well,