[SECC] GQP - Planned Activity in Early, Seminole, Decatur, Miller Counties

Michael Condon mrcne4s at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 12 12:47:05 EST 2006

Jim,
  You are the first Rover to call in, thanks.
  Your 4 county list is the first under the "2 or more" rule for rovers, and I hope many others follow your example and venture out.  (The prior Minimum was 6 counties)

  I have re arranged the web site with open pages for new activity.  Rover plans are starting new, and other pages cleared out.

  The award list with the new sponsors listed is also on the home page too.
  We want to give them a lot of thanks and credit.

  http://gqp.contesting.com/index.htm Check it, and refresh the pages if they look out of date.

  73
  Mike, NE4S

Jim Johnson <jimjohnson at allvantage.com> wrote:
  Hello Everyone,

I tentatively plan to operate the GQP from Early, Seminole,
Decatur, Miller counties as a mobile. Probably will operate mostly
SSB, but could possible operate (slooooow) CW upon request.

I have not determined the operating time as yet, but will post again
to update the operating schedule for each counties.

cul es 73

Jim/KC4HW

Please use ne4s at iham.us as my address.
Be well,