[SECC] VQ9LA on 160 Meters

ku8e at bellsouth.net ku8e at bellsouth.net
Fri Mar 17 10:59:08 EST 2006

  Might want to check 160 meters around 23:00 Z . I heard VQ9LA last night for over 2 hours (until he died out at his sunrise).  He was an honest 579  on my 80 meter inverted L. Unfortunately, My 160 antenna was not hooked up and I couldn't get on to work him.. I have a jumper on my 80 meter  inverted L to make the horizontal part longer to work on 160. If I hear him again tonight I'm running out and lowering  antenna to hook that jumper up to work him. HI !

73, Jeff