[SECC] Club Results, 2005 CQ WPX Contest

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Mon Mar 20 16:58:23 EST 2006

Hi Steve:

Our club, South East Contest Club (SECC), was formed primarily to submit
scores for aggregate club competitions in the various contests.  The
rules require us to call the club "South East Contest Club" (and not
"SECC") when submitting to the various sponsors.

We submitted substantial scores for last year's WPX Contests with that
club credit.  However, I can't find South East Contest Club or even SECC
listed in your write up in the latest CQ.  There is a "SUCC."  Is that
meant to be South East Contest Club or some other club?

Thanks for all your hard work on the WPX Contests.  We will be doing
another major M/M effort from NQ4I in CQ WPX SSB this weekend.  Fingers
crossed for good conditions so that all can have fun.

73,

John, K4BAI.