[SECC] TS (TB-WIRES) or not?

Dan/W4NTI w4nti at mindspring.com
Wed Mar 29 19:59:34 EST 2006

There-in lies my problem.  I,  W4NTI,  am a Literal sort of guy (Note...I
didn't say Liberal).  It said TB (as in Tri Band(er))-Wires.  Tri Band as in
three band.  So I assumed, in my demented mind, that I need a wire with
three bands and some more wires for the other bands...right?  Actually I
just assumed it meant Tri-Band Yagi or something....But John and all you
other serious contest types set me straight.

Does this mean if I use my Tri Bander on only 15 meters, and other antenna's
for other bands I'm in a new category?  Oh never mind...I'm just being
silly.

Dan/W4NTI   hi hi