[SECC] Photos of K4BAI/M

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Tue May 2 09:49:41 EDT 2006

Hello all:  Jim, KC4HW, asked for photos of AQP mobiles, so I got my
daughter to take a couple of pictures of me with the KO4RR car and
mobile antenna last weekend.  I can't seem to find Jim's e-mail address,
but think he is subscribed to the reflector, so Jim, here are the photos
you asked for.  My please to help the AQP and hope to do better next
year with more time.  73, John, K4BAI.

Hey Daddy,
I have attached the pictures here. Let me know if you can get them.
Love,
Beth

Love cheap thrills? Enjoy PC-to-Phone calls to 30+ countries for just
2¢/min with Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.