[SECC] Pelican Cases

Paul Pescitelli dx.k4uj at gmail.com
Wed May 3 09:48:21 EDT 2006

Jeff,

Yes I have.. I bought one of his cases off ebay. He is prompt and
helpful. I would recommend him. I have the Pelican 1650 that used to
carry my FT100MP to Sint Maarten and Grand Cayman last year. The
pelican cases are great. You will likely want to investigate getting a
TSA approved lock for the case so you can check it as luggage on a
plane, do a google search you will find a bunch of them. I bought the
ones that have a "window" on the lock that change color to tell if TSA
opened the lock.

--
73 - Paul    K4UJ / FS, KP2, KP4, PJ6, PJ7,VP2E, ZF2UJ