[SECC] GQP web updated... 164 log in...

Michael Condon mrcne4s at yahoo.com
Thu May 4 21:17:05 EDT 2006

Greetings from the high country of Colorado

  The GQP web site is updated to show the 164 logs and their associated soapbox comments.
  I am glad I got to get this done at least one day ahead of schedule, things here in CO are all going well.

  There is one week left before the deadline.  I really think all the viewers on this forum have sent their logs in, and I do thank them for that.  (If not, send the log in.)

  My expectation is that a few more logs will float in by the 11th, and possibly a postal log or two via K4BAI will happen too.  If we hit 170, I will be very pleased!

  Next update when a few logs show up, or at the deadline.  Scores are being worked as they arrive.

  73 to all for now,
  Mike, NE4S

Please use ne4s at iham.us as my address.
Be well,