[SECC] Annual Meeting

Hal Kennedy halken at comcast.net
Mon May 29 15:56:16 EDT 2006

Calling all contesters - Second notice for the annual SECC in-person
meeting.  This will take place in the bleachers, at 11 AM, this coming
Saturday, 3 June, at the Atlanta Hamfest - Jim Miller park in Marietta.

We are looking for anyone who would like to be an officer of the club for
the coming year.  Meanwhile, all of your current officers have agreed to
continue should no one else express an interest.  Anyone who might be
interested in holding office or would like to add an agenda item - please
contact me by direct email.  Nominations and New Business will also, of
course, be solicited and welcome from the floor.

See you there & 73,
Hal
N4GG