[SECC] FW: SS CW K4TD Multi-Op HP

Rick Walker rnwalker at bellsouth.net
Mon Nov 6 22:20:43 EST 2006

I submitted the K4TD log to the 3830 reflector with ACG listed as the
affiliated club, but, like Dan, if the ACG isn't aproved by the ARRL by the
log submission deadline than I will submit the log with the SECC as the
affiliated club.  Thanks to all the SECC'ers who took the time to work us.

73,

Rick K4TD