[SECC] K4JRB a no go

David Thompson thompson at mindspring.com
Sun Nov 19 12:27:44 EST 2006

Sorry gang but the nerve seizures in my face did not allow me to make QSos.

I listened to NA4BW and N4PN on 75 but I could not send the SS exchange
altho I had K4JRB and part of the exchange encoded in the DVK.  I had two
seizures saturday altho I am taking the double dose of nerve medicine the
Doc gave me on Thursday.

Not sure if I can work any of you but maybe just maybe on Sunday evening.

I did hear K4LW on 40 giving #69 and K1ZZI working Tod K0TO (ID).  Other
than K4LW on 40 did not hear
any other stations there at 0500Z.  Several West Coast stations were ahead
of WP3R but I guess he will pass them on Sunday.

73 Dave K4JRB