[SECC] Alabama Contest Group and SECC Club Circle

Roger L. Hackler rhackler at mindspring.com
Mon Oct 9 14:54:48 EDT 2006

Ed Wrote:

"And everyone should remember the circle ONLY applies to ARRL contests.
Yet, I have never seen a DX member of th Club or a ham without a 4 in the
call submit a single score for us."
I submit scores (and not only to 3830) for 6 or 7 contests per year, and
they all say South East Contest Club, where applicable.
Circle changes do not affect me personally at all as I live in Metro
Atlanta, and I'm glad I'm not making the decisions on this one!
73 de KN6RO
Roger