[SECC] K4SB Comments

ku8e at bellsouth.net ku8e at bellsouth.net
Tue Oct 10 09:54:12 EDT 2006

K4SB Posted the following message to the reflector :

ku8e at bellsouth.net wrote:
> I didn't say this. These are Ed - K4SB's comments ....
-----------
Yes you did, they were quoted by another member of the reflector!

The comments above this line are from K4SB's email

The comments below are from KU8E just so there is no confusion :

Ed, You must have a short memory. Please see the email you posted at
Mon Oct 9 14:38:55 EDT 2006  -

http://lists.contesting.com/pipermail/secc/2006-October/011296.html

In that email you stated : " Personally, I believe we have far too many members of the Club who
do not meet the criteria of at least 2 submissions per year of any
contests. And posting your score to the 3830 Ref. does NOT qualify."

"I do not know the effect of cleaning out the dead wood, but as a
start, before any movement of the circle is done, we need to know
just who is not contributing, and remove them from membership in the
Club. ( I did NOT say remove them from the reflector )"

"Then, perhaps a committee of the more active members could make the
hard choices. And that commmitee should have at least 1, but not more
of our current officers on it. Then submit their recommendations to
the Club for a vote. Without that step first, it is a wasted effort. "

You are the person who used the term "dead wood" not me.

I apologize for having to post this message on the reflector and not sending this directly
to Ed. I am just trying to set the record straight that I didn't make this comment.

Jeff KU8E