[SECC] Counterpoise anyone?

Hoeft, Roger V roger.hoeft at intergraph.com
Mon Oct 23 11:05:36 EDT 2006

Folks,

If aynone has plans for a large counterpoise or running (many) beverages, the local "junk" store here in Decatur, AL has a 44lb spool of .045 copper-clad mild steel welding wire for $45.00 ($49.xx with tax).  Sounds like a steal (steel?) It will probably be a lifetime of wire for a contestor.  If anyone is interested, let me know and I'll see if the wire is still there and make arrangements for shipment.  I bought one and got a week's worth of exercise while making 160M radials.

73 and good luck in CQWW this weekend.

Roger ...
KA9EKJ

Too bad ESPN doesn't do promos for CQWW like they do for Monday Nite Football.  Think of the possibilities.