[SECC] Change of Callsign (One More Time)

Kent McCorkle ae4y at mindspring.com
Wed Sep 6 22:01:24 EDT 2006

Both K4BK and K4OD are now listed correctly in the membership roster
maintained on the SECC web site.

I offer my apologies for being the "fly in the ointment" in getting
these call sign changes made on the web site.

I've been updating the membership roster to reflect new members whenever
Bill, AA4LR has posted a notice on the reflector.  I have not been
importing the updated roster into the web site, rather I've just been
making changes to my existing Roster.html file based on the information
contained in Bill's notice.  The net result has been that any other
modifications (such as call sign changes) that had been made to the
roster that Bill maintains have been overlooked in updating the website
roster.

Bill, if you will e-mail me a copy of your current roster file, I'll
make sure that mine is calibrated with yours.  I'm in Utah right now, so
it'll be this weekend before I can get to it.

Again, my apologies.

Kent, AE4Y