[SECC] K4BAI Claimed Score, NA Sprint CW

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Mon Sep 11 10:19:26 EDT 2006

                     NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 4.0

    80:   93
    40:  121
    20:   99
---------------------

Team:  Southern Sprint Coalition

Comments:

FT1000MP, SB220, 1 KW output, TH6DXX, zepp, dipole, inverted vee.

Think this is the first time I have worked 50 multipliers in a Sprint.  Band
conditions seemed pretty good.  Bands weren't too long.  But, I sure missed
QSK.  Using a back-up amp without QSK.  SO1R score was better than last year
when I was using SO2R.  Thanks for all the QSOs.  73, John, K4BAI.

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/