[SECC] Fw: [3830] Salmon Run K4BK SOMixed LP

Jim Rowe, K4BK k4bk at bellsouth.net
Mon Sep 18 09:15:52 EDT 2006

-------Original Message-------

From: K4BK at ARRL.Net
Date: 09/18/06 09:12:42
To: 3830 at contesting.com; K4BK at ARRL.Net
Subject: [3830] Salmon Run K4BK SOMixed LP

                    Washington State Salmon Run

Call: K4BK
Operator(s): K4BK
Station: K4BK

Class: SOMixed LP
QTH: Jacksonville, FL
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:
   80:
   40:    9      1
   20:   35     21
   15:
   10:
    6:
----------------------------
Total:   44     22      0  Mults = 18  Total Score = 4,460

Total score includes 500 bonus points for one QSO with W7DX.  Mostly stayed
on
20.  Nothing heard on 10, 15 or 80.  I heard no mobile stations, even tho I
regularly monitored the 5 kc down calling frequency.  Thanks to all for the
QSOs.  My special thanks to those patient OPs who stayed with me during high
noise and QRM to complete the QSO.  Also, thanks to the WWDXC for a great
contest.

Posted using 3830 Score Submittal Forms at: http://www.hornucopia
com/3830score/