[SECC] Comments from a Dunwoody Ham

Dick Bentley k2uft at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 22 16:30:36 EDT 2006

Wow - thanks to K4OGG for spreading the word on that
article.  You can get a hint from the article why some
of us Dunwoody residents refer to the place as
"Dumbwoody."  Even my wife, who doesn't paticularly
care for towers and has suffered with my hobby for 36
years, was up in arms about the article and the
obvious lack of fact checking evident in the piece.
It was really comforting to read the responses on the
Crier website which were overwhelmingly in favor of
ham radio. W2DNO is welcome to stay in Dunwoody, as
far as I am concerned.

73

Dick  K2UFT