[SECC] Notes on 40 and SAC

Dan/W4NTI w4nti at mindspring.com
Mon Sep 25 17:58:29 EDT 2006

Be glad to.....who where they?  Did they ID?  And how far into the usual
CW band were you? It is indeed a two way street.
40 is way too crowded.  There is really more room on 30 meters for
digital,  but no one seems interested in using it.  And I'm not just
talking of contesting.

Bottom line.  The RTTY crowd has defacto taken over what used to be CW
territory.  And folks just flat don't like it.

Dan/W4NTI