[SECC] NAQP Plaques Sponsored by SECC

John T. Laney III k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Tue Apr 3 20:07:05 EDT 2007

Hello all:  For years, SECC has sponsored a plaque for the NAQP
Contests.  I think it is for combined CW/SSB single op scores.  For two
plaques, the cost is $70.00.  I am sending my check to Shelby, K4WW on
behalf of SECC.

I think we have been asking for volunteers for $10.00 each.  I will be
#1.  The next 6 will get to contribute $10.00 by sending their checks to
me.  I will cut it off when I have six volunteers.  N4GG will be #2.
After I give you the go ahead (that you made the cut), send me a check
for $10.00 to John Laney, PO Box 421, Columbus, GA  31902-0421.

73,

John, K4BAI.