[SECC] Updated GQP County List

ny4n at aol.com ny4n at aol.com
Thu Apr 5 11:24:36 EDT 2007

Sorry about the ALL CAPS, was at work and busy. Plans are to go north
of Atlanta on Saturday , along border with Tennessee and Georgia.Then
to I-85. Work my way back to Atlanta via I-85 , then I-75 North to
Chattanogga. I should be able to get most counties on the needed list.
Can veer off to get a county or two, if needed. With a map I can see if
I can be more help somewhere else and not have lappage with other
mobiles. I have not seen W3DYA's list anywhere yet. Look forward to
coming down and hope we can activate them all.   73   jeff

Here is the need list.

> Atlanta Area : Cherokee (N4GG,K4EA?), Clayton, Douglas, Newton,
Oconee,
> Walton,
> Fulton, Henry

Northeast : Banks, Barrow, Dawson, Lumpkin, Madison,Oglethorpe, Rabun ,