[SECC] K4BAI Claimed Score, 2007 Mo QSO Party

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Mon Apr 9 09:57:02 EDT 2007

                     Missouri QSO Party

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 2:25

   160:
    80:
    40:
    20:
    15:
    10:
--------------------
Total:   25     6  Mults = 21  Total Score = 3,528

FT1000MP, Alpha 78, 1 KW output, TH6DXX, zepp, dipole, inverted vee.
Thanks for
the QSOs, especially from the mobiles N9JF, N0SS, and N0XI.  Unfortunately
worked none of the counties I still need in Mo.  Hope there will be more
support for this contest next year.  It falls on a good weekend (except for
being Easter).  Please look for the Georgia QSO Party next weekend.
Complete
info at:  http://gqp.contesting.com/  KU8E and I will be QRV in many GA
counties as K4BAI/M.  We expect quite a few other mobiles, portables,
and fixed
stations and we hope to activate all 159 GA counties.  73, John, K4BAI.

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/