[SECC] GQPBonus Prizes - Proposal

ku8e at bellsouth.net ku8e at bellsouth.net
Mon Apr 9 13:53:04 EDT 2007

We presently have a budget of $160. Please send your donation to K4OD.  Right now we are slightly under budget (not including shipping) but couId use some more donations to help with shipping costs. I have gone to Lane Packing's website to see what our options might be. Note Gordon, K4OD, knows some people at Lane Packing and might be able to get us a price cut on some of this stuff.

Here is my proposal.

Outside of GA - Most Counties :  Gift Basket - $22.00 - $40.00                   $40

Out of State Positions 2 -5 : 1-lb Roasted & Salted Pecans                        $48
These fresh, Georgia pecans have been shelled, roasted,
and salted to perfection! - $12.00 Each

Top 5 scores from stations located in one of the states bordering
GA - (FL,AL,SC,NC,TN)                                                                                       $37.50
Georgia's most famous fruit is prepared in a delicious
cobbler and ready to serve. Packaged in a 17 oz. jar.
- $7.50 each

 Positions 5-10 out-of state - (choose one) :                                                    $50

1) Southern flavored syrups sure to wake-up any
   country breakfast. Select from the following flavors:
   Peach or Pecan.  5 oz.  $4.00 each

2) Old fashioned delights made from our farm fresh
   peaches and strawberries. Try our new favorite
   - Peach Pepper Jelly (available in 9 oz. only).
   Choose between Peach, Peach Butter, Peach Jam,
   Strawberry  5 oz.  - $4.00 each

3) Speciality dressings available in a wide variety of
   tangy flavors sure to accent all your salads and vegetables.
   Select from the following flavors: Creamy Vidalia Onion,
   Vidalia Onion Ranch, Vidalia Onion & Poppyseed, Vidalia
   Onion and Peppercorn, Vidalia Onion Honey Mustard, Vidalia
   Onion Summer Tomato.   5 oz. - $4.00 each

4)  A sweet, spicy sauce flavored with Georgia's famous Vidalia
   onions. Great for those outdoor barbeques. 5 oz. - $4.00 each

5) Old Fashioned Brittle
   Good Ole' Fashioned Georgia Pecan and Peanut Brittle
   $3.75 each

Another suggestion :

Station (or top 5) that works the SECC Club station W4AN  - most bands /modes - We could do this one with one more $40 donation

We should get this published on the website soon so John - K4BAI can post this to the different
reflectors...

Jeff  KU8E