[SECC] GQP Tuesday

Michael Condon mrcne4s at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 10 10:44:33 EDT 2007

GM

New info is on the web site...
http://gqp.contesting.com/index.htm

The county coverage list and map are updated to show that only 8 counties are not planned for activity at this time.
This may change as we close in on Satruday morning.
At this time:
Jones
Berrien
Atkinson
Charlton
Brantley
Camden
Glynn
McIntosh
are the open counties.

I have added some rover and fixed plans to the "rover" page, the ones I saw posted.
Jeff has been working on a lot of rover balancing, and those plans are shown in the list and map display.
We can get them all covered this year if a few more locals in those counties can pop in.
Or some new rovers could jump in the swim!!

KF4GTA is puttin up a W4AN web cam link on www.nq4i.com and that link is on GQP home page, ready for viewing when the cam goes live.

The new prize offerings need some refinement and updates.  We will work on that later today and get some web updates and notices out.

Tommy needs a few more plaques covered, but has done a geat job of getting folks to sponsor our awards.

With the plaques and the local product prizes, GQP is getting pretty interesting.  I will do a late blast of notices on this to the clubs.

I need to spend some time on the mobile in the truck for my outing.  It will be a classic setup, FT100 and hamsticks with a laptop running N3FJP will do the computer work.  Simple works well.

That's it for now
Thanks to all,
Mike,
73