[SECC] GQPBonus Prizes - Proposal

Michael Condon mrcne4s at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 13 07:58:42 EDT 2007

I just printed and read the prize list, and it is all GA.  So I will just edit the current page to add your latest list.

The prized look really nice.

On the Elberta peach season...  I want to publish asap.  That probably be in June.
Plaques will go out at that time.  Certs will also go out then, this time.
Now that I have put my foot in my mouth I hope that events do not delay the process.

We can add a note that the Elberta peaches are subject to the growing season and may be shipped in July as a qualifier.

If you guys want to re do your web page, OK, else I will punch it up and you can edit for me to fix up.
Either way is good.  I am going to start the edit in a bit, but will watch the mail for anything you may have to send.

Good stuff,
Thanks,
Mike

Please use ne4s at iham.us or mike1230 at mcnet.us as my address.