[SECC] SD logger use in GQP

Tommy aldermant at alltel.net
Fri Apr 13 15:34:57 EDT 2007

Jim,

N1MM Logger handles both sides of QSP parties easily. It determines your
state by the initial configuration information that fill in.

However, N1MM is a somewhat complex program to initially get operating and
there is plenty of room for 'stage fright'. I would say it probably is not a
program that you want to install the Friday before the contest you want to
work! (But it could be done!) But it is a very comprehensive and well
written contest program. And that is what it is: a CONTEST program only! It
is fully documented and uses Google to search it's help file for specific
subjects you need, plus it is very well supported, both the CW and phone
sections and all digital sections, by separate Help reflectors.

I would urge anyone interested in a complete and well done and easy to use
contest program, to try N1MM Logger. It is also a free software program.

Tom - W4BQF