[SECC] Wednesday Night QRP CW Event

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Mon Apr 16 16:08:07 EDT 2007

Sorry I didn't cut and paste right the first try.  The website shown in
W0UCE's message reproduced below will give you all the info on this
event.  Please join in the chase.  73, John, K4BAI.

John:
Would you please post the following announcement on the 'secc'; 'SEDXC'
reflectors?  My Reply All did not go out on them as I am not a member.

Radio City Kennel Club Great Escape QRP event this coming Wednesday
(Thursday UTC Time)  9:30 PM - 11:00 EDT or 01:30 - 03:00 UTC

To visit the Event website: click on or copy and paste the following URL
into your browser:

http://www.radiocitykennelclub.homestead.com/

We dare, no... we double dare any an all QRP Bounty Hunters to try and
capture the escaping K-9s.  One team of eight will start on 40 meters the
other team of eight start on 80m and after 45 minutes the packs swap bands.

Bounty hunters should ask K-9s for their name, state and dog tag number.

Bounty hunters should give each K-9 they work their RST, your state, name
and a QSO serial number starting with 001 up for each K-9 you capture.

Look for us K-9s between 7.025 - 7.068 or so and 3.525 - 3.579 or so

We have a total of 16 K-9s located all over the USA.
Capture us if you can.
Submit Logs to:  w0uce at nc.rr.com
Awards will be sent to the Top 3 Bounty Hunters...