[SECC] GQP 135 logs in now

Michael Condon mrcne4s at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 17 08:15:28 EDT 2007

We now are at 135 logs in the bin for GQP!

The arrival rate is slowing down, and the rovers are mostly still working on the many logs they have.
All files are downloaded, and backed up, senders got confirm/thanks notes.

I see several comments on N1MM for score questions.
It looks like there may be a bug or situation with N1MM.
I have heard that MDC is the required entry for that logger for MD or DC.  All are OK for me to score, no changes needed to your logs.
Neal had it right.

So we may have a bit larger list of score corrections to publish.
I will get to the N1MM crew and see what can be done.

Writelog also received a couple of comments for problems.

I used N3FJP and it scored OK (for me), but needs some updates and interface work.

Also,  GA stations can claim GA as a mult twice, PH and CW.  But not per band.

Actually I put 30 files in the score machine and only a few had score changes so far, and they were minor.
Some  changes were increases for mults missed, or ones I recover by allowing various spellings.

The "online summary" page is out of order for a day or so.
BUT summaries are not needed now at all except for paper logs.  You may need one for other work or info tho.
This includes rovers; individual county summaries are not needed.
Rovers can send individual files, zipped files, or one big file... your choice.

All files are accepted,
All forms are accepted,  ...  but ESP is not received here, no propagation.
Send them in

Back to the mail, more incoming...
Thanks
Mike