[SECC] gqp suggested changes

Rick Dougherty nq4i at contesting.com
Tue Apr 24 14:08:21 EDT 2007

Hi all...well John K4BAI has some very valid points..we sure don't want the mobile's changing back and forth bands....on the other hand it would still be nice to be able to change people from band to band for maybe another mult?

Start time on Sat needs to be 0900 E and go till Midnight so you can have 80m too...then a 9 am start on Sun and a finish at 3pm Sun...

Whether you give credit for DX or not is kinda a moot point...cause most stations will work 5 DX and that will just level out...maybe allowing us ( GA stns) to get mult credit for GA Counties would make it more fun..as it was we stayed on the same freq and did not tune around for a single station...

Just some more thoughts..de Rick nq4i